Every year we are positive that this year will be our year. The year that we will do everything we have ever wanted to do. We start out determined, and as we go on, it gets tough. We have to remember to make the year worth while. Sure, we can’t do something amazing every day, such as go on adventures but it’s important to make your days, no matter what happens, enjoyable. Even if you have a stressful day, make sure you take some time during that day, to do something you enjoy.
We all have hopeful goals for the year. It’s good to have goals that way when the year ends, you can say that you’ve had a successful year. I felt that at the end of last year, even though I had some low points, the high points made the year worthwhile. It’s the journey that makes the story interesting.
Here are some of my goals for 2015:
1. Don’t worry too much. Everything will work out as it should.
2. Drink more tea.
3. More hugs and chats with friends.
4. Be inspired by stories, and try to live them out. Plus create some of my own.
5. Enjoy every moment I have with my family.
6. Look for mystery.
7. Remember to love always.
8. Hope for an adventure in every corner.
What are your goals for the new year? May you accomplish all them.